Here we go.

06 August 2016

June 2016

I'm going through a purge belongings phase right now. I'm not exactly where I want to be, but its a start. I thought that since purging makes me feel better, it'd be easy, but I'm surprisingly attached to stuff + things. It's really annoying. Working on getting past that. Motivation? Less cleaning.

Late night, post-Travs game drive-thru:
 photo 7FC00229-FE0F-4F23-86B6-90ED76C03D5A_zpsqv4rlakb.jpg

New reel-mower:
 photo CAF41637-E817-49D5-9810-3D10B2FEC0E2_zpsvxgbasog.jpg

Me, KMHD, Everett + Matika @ a Rangers match:
 photo 4BA00026-8988-4170-A617-B4F4D02AC9D8_zpsectewzuy.jpg

I got to see pics by many of my favorite photographers like Stephen Shore + Inge Morath at Crystal Bridges. Then there's William Eggleston:
 photo 99992FE2-5FBB-4A62-BF8D-083D8DC24CF3_zpsgcwdrkci.jpg

Oh, I miss hammock weather:
 photo 07CC007F-32EE-44F2-8D16-B497C804E841_zpsjnevebmb.jpg

I may've annoyed Keiko by keeping one eye on the game during our dinner:
 photo DE05C5AB-27D1-465B-AE90-C1F1F5216567_zpsvomgdmr0.jpg

During the lovely bits between our extreme seasons (hot/cold), you can do lovely things like have fried bread al fresco:
 photo 3A17327B-E385-4AC1-9B61-448A4B5F87F9_zpsjsaimvq8.jpg

Got a wild hair at Mt. Fuji one eve and ordered a Blue Hawaiian. THEN, I went and bought all the ingredients to make them at home. They are pretty, refreshing + potent:
 photo D8BA9A4B-43C1-4138-8E6B-89BAD10266DD_zpsubr9x8nz.jpg

Post-prom corsages on sale for 50 p:
 photo F7ADCD17-D1CF-4D1F-89A7-3A787995B711_zps7k1rn6cm.jpg

Dinguses:
 photo 6E07B640-AF57-4E0C-8981-F9895C6DB207_zps1jogd8oh.jpg

 photo F3228CD5-481D-4763-BD3E-7FF6DDC0F8FD_zpsahxoi9vq.jpg

Let's give it up for ATM, who puts on the drawer pulls perfectly:
 photo 8B38E0E1-2BD3-4493-BB7F-6D94E1E052C0_zps83c0ekk0.jpg

Aw, yiss. The HBK line. ATM + I are Pittsburgh Penguin fans. I have been since the Lemieux/Jagr days. We get made fun of a lot for this.  They are a much loathed team, but we adore them and follow them closely every season. Guys constantly want to challenge my hockey knowledge and fandom. Even friends. They do it when ATM is not around. Even fellas who don't even like hockey. Which is fine because my bracket is always better and, too,  STANLEY CUP. ðŸ’… But, for real, I wish they'd stop, it's tired.
 photo F1797C5A-079B-414C-AF9E-1BE1EB56AC84_zps373leghy.jpg

 photo 8CA9EFD9-B471-4D2B-84BF-C04462550062_zpsbm0dopxu.jpg

 photo 08A74AF9-0743-43E0-8C8F-B9AAEA4C0C2E_zpsbdwxyvrm.jpg

 photo DA9EA70B-86C2-481A-9FE6-C2AE2B18DBE2_zpsvexhjla3.jpg

 photo 2FCEAD8E-FCED-41B3-A956-6DC2A70AB605_zps4mcjxxxb.jpg

 photo 112C3FD4-B193-4B9D-B1EA-1B5F0BB5B863_zpshdmx911k.jpg

Fig 1:
 photo 39831369-B154-4CA8-BF8E-B9C55620B45A_zpswwf4gzfu.jpg

Fig 2:
 photo 97EFE7A4-4090-4ACF-A133-B0F49D85D536_zpsiscm4oqe.jpg

LR Rangers:
 photo AF9F058C-B1C7-4296-B3D7-F128DDD29EAC_zpsceqnr8mh.jpg

Hockey playoffs watch party @ Sara + Zach's place. I should make those warm chocolate cakes with cognac apricot glaze TODAY:
 photo 5AEA6814-D425-4729-B16F-A31575251BEA_zpssl7038o0.jpg

My people:
 photo 5452D81A-5506-47AA-94AD-D0E13B8C1863_zpsmgnkcv1q.jpg

Woof, I miss this.
 photo C68E5AB5-1625-453B-AAE0-8AC4216DCCCA_zps786r5agx.jpg

 photo E701AE97-ADF3-4DAD-8028-30B48D29AB2B_zpsnloctltj.jpg

These guys again. Kessel, Bonino + Hagelin:
 photo EF47BC01-54BD-4801-AEE0-B51BF11594CE_zpsk1b1tw19.jpg

Mum with the hook-up:
 photo 6CECF069-65F0-4480-9E08-0C300C003C1F_zpsgzhkeyja.jpg

There's a real live mummy at the University of Memphis. You can peep it for free! Weirdly, I've seen mummy images my whole life, but to see one in person is ah...different. It's gross and very cool. You are so not allowed to take pics, which is, to me, fine.
 photo 23216005-150C-4A07-973B-F79032910D5C_zpsntcjeefq.jpg

Tiki time!
 photo 183EA206-A636-42E6-A1EB-52E714A5A3D4_zps25nj0azb.jpg

 photo 7809AC97-1EBA-4B9D-9C22-C09AA7150F0E_zps2vffxzel.jpg

Our other cat:
 photo F5136528-190F-4686-BF6A-CFC010487482_zps68vd2xkh.jpg

Le Pen:
 photo 52F42170-4BC3-4C73-B572-EDD7CA8F7F6A_zpsdhbmdog3.jpg

 photo C514217C-4B3E-4A6F-B7FF-F0662B43342F_zpspjj7sur8.jpg

No comments:

Blog Archive